Sunday, June 11, 2006

The sure and unsure

Its difficult to be ordinary friends again, specifically after having a close or intimate relationship with the opposite gender. Eventhough the breaking-up process was a smooth one; without any arguments or exchange of hurtful words.

I still miss him and think of him quite often. It does not mean that ive not move on, its just that the feelings that i have for him are still present, because i still adore him, and it is impossible to just stop loving a person that i still do love.

Nowadays, we barely even chat on msn. Even if we did, you could even count the number of words been spoken with your fingers. As if there's a wall between us, or a line drawn. Its function i do not clearly know, but i believe its a barrier to protect ourselves from being too involved in each other again.

I never wanted the relationship to end but somehow im glad that it did, and that he was honest with me. I believe what he said is true, when he told me that he wasnt sure if i was the 'one'. Honestly, i wasnt a 100% sure myself. I just wanted him to be the 'one', because everything else seemed to fall into place. The truth hurts, but i would had prefer it anyway.

I guess you can never be too sure about things in life, especially when the timing isnt right. Hence i should focus on things that im truly certain, for instance; 4 lab reports, an assignment and test that are due this week :p

The 'one' would just have to wait, cause there are plenty more of great things ahead =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home