Sunday, June 11, 2006

I need to POO!

Woke up today with a terrible tummy ache. Hence i headed right for the 'throne' (i.e. the toilet), hoping that it would ease my tummy ache.

Unfortunately, the whole 'throne' idea did not avail. It is quite obvious that im CONSTIPATED!! Argh!!!

I felt hungry, so i went straight down to look for food to fill my tummy, which was still filled with yesterday's food lolx.

I thought of having something light, but dad bought roti canai and 'lo ma kai' for breakfast. When it comes to food, i get all weak inside. Thus i gave in and ate both! It made my tummy ached even more. *tsk tsk.. thats the consequences of being a greedy-little-pig.

Mum then suggested prune juice. I was a lil hesistant, cause they taste sour and i was too full to take in anymore. But prune juice has proven to be effective, so i gulped down half a cup.

I waited, and waited, and waited; which seemed almost like forever, and i still hadnt had any urges to go..y'know -poo!

During dinner time, and for all the time mum had to pop the question; 'Cassie, did you poo already?' Thank God there werent any non-family people around, or i would have to wear a paper bag over my head for the rest of my life! Bah!

Anywayz, mum asked me to down another cup of prune juice. Maybe it doesnt work on me, but there's no harm having another cup of almost-black-sour-gross-looking juice. The worst thing that could happened are; me being overdose with prune juice or diarrhea, but the latter is most unlikely.

Im having problem drinking up the prune juice..*takes another gulp. Bleh!

After drinking it all up, and if it doesnt work...I am...so..going..to...err.. do nothing? lolx

Oh well, if i still dont get any urges, i'll just drink another cup. It doesnt taste that bad, just a lil way too sour for a sweeth-tooth :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home