Friday, June 09, 2006

To sleep, or not?

It was roughly around 9pm, but i couldnt keep my eyes open any longer. Hence, i decided to take a short nap, before continuing on with my biochem lab report.

I got into bed and it felt good, just as i was about to close my eyes, my mobile phone rang! It made me jumped out of bed, and i scrambled around in the dark to get a hold of it.

It was a familiar number, suddenly it dawned on me that sexy boy did mentioned to me in uni, that he would call me later at night. He wanted me to explain some stuff pertaining the biochem lab report. I was still a lil groggy, and i practically 'mumbled-jumbled' throughout the whole conversation, which caused him to be even more confused than he already was.

Thank goodness that my mind cleared off quickly, and i finally spoke sensibly. I do hope he understood everything that i said to him.

After the long explanation, i felt a lil more awake. Ah yes, thats the reason im blogging now. Hmm...but my eyelids are feeling heavy again. I think i'll just stick to the original plan, and take a nap first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home