Thursday, February 28, 2008

Enough is enough!

I can't continue on any longer!!!
I surrender.
I give up.
I'm waving the white flag. Can you see it? Maybe it ain't big enough *tsk

I'm just too exhausted to carry on anymore.
My neck hurts excruciatingly. My heads hurts tremendously, and my brains cells are extremely dehydrated. I'm sure they resemble over-dried raisins under the microscope.
Poor brain, it's way overworked.

After working my a** off for the past two days, I've still not succeeded.
Why is it so hard to produce 60 pages for my thesis writing?!!
I'm 3 pages away, but I'm already hollow inside.
There's nothing left to write, not a single idea, and not even a trace of motivation remains within me.
I might sound like a drama queen, but if you were to be in my shoes, you would understand the agony and pain that I'm going through right now.

My deadline is just a day away.
I think I'll leave it as it is.
If they choose to penalize me, go ahead! Couldn't be bothered anymore.
I thought quality was more important than quantity, but this is Malaysia lah - I should have expected otherwise.

Anyway, grades aren't all that. I should know better.
Honestly, I've no regrets.
I've done my best, my utmost best.
I'm proud of my work, and I've worked hard.
If my examiners wish to think contrarily, whatever lah.
I, yes me, Cassie, couldn't care less!

The good will always prevail. Amen! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home