Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I like the reds, greens, yellows and blues

When life doesn't go the way I intended it to, I feel like I've been thrown off path to the sideways.
Everything becomes unfamiliar and uneasy. In addition, it kind of pisses me off because I'm being forced to take another route, the one that I wasn't expecting and definitely not the one I had in mind.

The frustration it causes me is just simply overwhelming, and even after shedding many tears I still feel lousy inside. I suddenly find myself feeling like a loser, and it even contorts my thoughts into being an actual one. Anyway, how would I to know the feelings of a loser? Unless I've always been one since the beginning of creation.

The feeling no one can really comprehend. Sometimes I get lost in my own emotions. Its like the raging stormy sea with its violent waves beating against the shore, but out of a sudden it becomes clear, calm, and peaceful again. Everything seems to return to its normality, yet no one truly knows if its truly from deep within or only on the surface.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm writing about. I guess I'm just a little confused, and my emotions have most likely taken me on another roller-coaster ride. It's hard for another to understand the way I'm feeling right now, when I'm not too sure of it myself.

If only life was simple, like black and white. But come to think of it, I've always preferred the reds, yellows, greens, and blues. Their more complicating than the black and white, but they make life a little less dull and so much more intriguing.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home