Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My 23rd birthday dinner

I celebrated my birthday at home with my family and Dan yesterday. Mum took a lot of afford to prepare and cook for us all a 5-course dinner.
We had Garden Salad mixed with Balsamic & Italian dressings;
Stir-fried bean sprout with garlic;

Mouth-watering PORK CHOP!!!
Honey-lemon chicken;
and baked Jewish-style fish. Dan and I fancied this very much.
I didn't have much to eat, as my stomach couldn't accommodate 'em all. The capacity of my stomach has somewhat decreased, but i think its a seasonal thing *haha
Dan surprised me with a Haagen Daz Cookies & Cream Ice-cream Cake!! Yummy! But the surprised wasn't exactly a surprise, thanks to a not-so-smart individual.

It's the yummiest ice-cream cake I've ever tasted, and it's sort of my first and last Haagen Daz cake. Dan said it cost approximately twice the price of one Secret Recipe cake O_O
The unsurprised cake from Secret Recipe - White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cake, which is one of my favourite beside the Classic Cheesecake.

Thank you to my mum and sisters for preparing the scrumptious and very appetizing dinner, and definitely to Dan who has been such an amazing bf, as always :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home