Friday, October 03, 2008

Day 3 Without Dan: He finally called!

It was so good to hear from him. I know, I know it's just been a coupled of days - but it feels as if its been ages since I've heard his voice
His voice had such a calming and soothing effect but it made me miss him even more, which made me teared naturally. I managed to control my tears, so that we could have a decent conversation. However by the end of our conversation, I broke out into tears again - knowing that it was time to say our goodbyes.
Its so difficult not having him closed by. Its been such a challenging experience for me, that I get so easily upset when he takes a little longer to reply me, or when he doesn't sms me - when I'm expecting to hear from him or when the feeling of missing him becomes to atrociously impossible to bear.
I might sound a little immature and all, but being so far away from the person you love so much is emotionally overwhelming. I'm not sure on how I would cope when he goes to Chiang Mai in Dec or when travelling becomes more frequent in his line of work. I pray and hope that they'll pay him more, so I could travel around with him and be closed to him at all times.
This is the first time I'm wishing that the weekend would passed by quickly. I can't wait for Monday to come, though I might not be able to meet up with him, but at least I'm able to hear and speak to him for a little longer..

2 Comments:

Blogger FoOie said...

This blog is damn emo wey... hehehehe :)

So sweet lar both of you. I've lost that kind of feeling already.. HANG ON TIGHT guys. I'm envious. ;)

3:22 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

The emo-ness is only temporary :)

5:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home