Friday, September 19, 2008

No title lah

I'm beginning to enjoy my work, which comes as a surprise to me.
I've been entrusted by my boss to carry out lots of research, which is something that I truly enjoy doing.
At times I feel like I'm back in Uni again, it reminds me of Uni assignments where lots of research is required -but minus the need to write pages after pages of lenghty paragraphs *hee.
I'm quite surprise and flattered that my boss constantly asked for my opinion on matters big & small. Well it does make working much more delightful, when you have a boss who is willing to hear you out and who is quite generous with compliments. Definitely a blessing from God :) Thank you!
In addition to that, I'm exceptionally fortunate to have a bf that is ever supportive, caring and kind. I don't know what I would do without him :) I miss you very much darling... I just love being in love with you :)
On another note, Daniel will be playing with Farid Ali tonight at No Black Tie, KL. Everyone is invited to come -to just chill, relax and have fun! They will be performing at the World Music Festival in Shanghai next month - so take this opportunity to catch them live in KL. Come yah :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home