Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Love Sick

I miss you very much, and it makes my heart ache atrociously - but of course, in a good way.
I wish time spent with you would never end - that it was for eternity, no beginning or end.
The thought that you'll be away for a whole week, makes me sick inside because it'll be hard being away from you, and not being able to hear from you as often as I would like.
However I'm glad that this door of opportunity has been opened to you, and I do pray that many more will come your way.
I just miss you oh-so-very much..
Even though it hurts being away from you, I can take comfort in the fact that I'll always be the only girl in your heart and mind - no matter where and when.

I love you foever Daniel Foong Koon Wah :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home