Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Day 1 Without Dan: With love to Shanghai

It was just passed 9, when we said our goodbyes. I held him tightly, and if I could - I wouldn't have let him go. He told me not to cry, but crying at that moment was mandatory. This one week is surely lonesome without him.
He reached China safely early this morning, and my heart is at peace that his journey was a smooth one. But my heart aches knowing that I wouldn't be able to hear from him as much as I would like to - I wouldn't be able to nag him about sleeping enough, eating well, or call to just say 'I miss you very much hubby', whenever I choose to.
If you were here, we would spend the holidays together; watching dvds at home or out having some yummy pastries or desserts together. Monday seems so far away, and the only thing I'm looking forward is to your return - and all the great stories and pictures of your performances in Shanghai.
I miss you Daniel..more than this heart is willing to bear..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home