Sunday, January 29, 2006

FUN

Yup, its another new year. So..Happy Chinese New Year to all. I assume everyone is out busy feasting and collecting ang pows, cause there's not a single soul online. Hmm.. i seem to be spending a lot of my time online and ALONE!! Especially during the festive seasons, including new year. Miserable-nya. hehe..

Well im more of a homely person. I rather spend those special occasions with a small grp of ppl that im very close with and love dearly. No, im not anti-social or any of that sort. Im just not the partying or the big-grp-of-ppl type. Ive a few friends that have said im no fun, but evryone has a diff definition of the word fun.

For some, dancing and drinking in a club the whole night long is fun and for others, hanging out in a mamak stall till the wee hours, chatting and drinking lots of milo ice is fun. So is it right for us to oppose our definition of the word fun onto everyone else?

I would define 'fun' as just being with the ppl i love, it doesnt matter where, when or what we're doing. What really matters is that their here, with me or im there, with them. A few good examples would be, the times i'd spend hours playing bball in the hot scorching sun with my sisters, or just walking around aimlessly in shopping malls with my man, or lazing around in trix's place with trix and jo, talking endlessly about everything, or having lunch with my uni mates and crapping a lot at the same time hehe,or helping my mum out in the kitchen. Yes, simple as that.

: )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home