Sunday, January 22, 2006

A very dreadful sunday (im exaggerating a lil hehe)

Im in the hall of my hse, sitting on the sofa with the laptop on my lap. Just got back from lunch and bcause i was still hungry, i feasted on many pineapple tarts and cny cookies that my aunt bought for us.

If im not mistaken, she bought 10 or more various kinds of cookies for us, and ive been feeding on it for this pass few days. I'll get sick soon if i continue doing so. Therefore im putting a stop to it, to avoid falling ill.

Anyway, one of my resolutions this year is to live healthly, so i better continue living it. An addition to that, im studying nutrition. Hence i got to start putting it into practice, or i'll just be a 'celup' nutritionist lol.

Actually i should have my nose stucked into my PON notes right now. Will be having a test on tuesday and there's plenty more that ive not covered yet. But im too lazy to do so, i rather be in bed sleeping, or glued to the tv, or out with my bf or friends. Basically anything other than studying! Since the options above arent exactly possible (there's reasons for each one but plain lazy to list them down), i came online to blog. Blog about what? Im not sure myself, i guess whatever that comes to mind la.

Well to be frank, im running out of words. What am i going to do next? *sigh. Study la.. Though im dreading it, i still have to do it.


Hmm...maybe i should consider playing maplestory, and im sure kit leen will agree on that lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home