Wednesday, January 18, 2006

So little time

I wish i had a remote to control time, hence i could pause or reverse it whenever i choose to do so. But unfortunately, it does not exist.

I blieve that many will agree with me on this; good times end almost instantly, and not-so-good times seem to last FOREVER!

My sayang will be leaving in a few weeks time. I dare not to even count the days. He'll be in Aust. for 2 long years, and being the sweet person he is, he'll always assure me that 2 yrs will pass by in a flash! Eventhough i know its not true, i choose to believe it because i want it to be...true.

It'll be different not having him around; less phone calls, less sms-ses, less outings on friday nights, less trips to klang (since my close bud jo, is leaving too *sob sob) and etc. Adjustments will have to be made.

God is definitely teaching me patience. And i blieve there's lots that He wants to teach me during those 2 years, less distraction and more attention to Him.

I'll miss him crazily, even now i am! hehe but im thankful and grateful for the very little but precious time i still have with him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home